Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fresh Junk: Kara Janx Skirt

This summer, I filled out one of those voucher things that my airline sent me for free magazines. Apparently, I got a little too free-magazine happy, and ended up subscribing to a dozen separate publications. Now, our living room coffee table is overflowing with glossies that run the gamut from "The Economist", to "Upscale" to "Ebony" and "Bazaar". I'm sure my roommates are a little irked about the inundation, but at least they're never going to run out of reading material, right? Yesterday was crazy--we received four magazines in the mail, and one of them, "Radar", showcased this lovely little Kara Janx skirt (remember her from Project Runway?) on this lovely model who wears it as a dress, which I think is just way too freakin' adorable.

0 comments: